On-going Research Projects
1. “Atomistic Process and Device Modeling of Sub-10 nm Scale Transistors,” Future Semiconductor Device Technology Development Program funded by Future Semiconductor Research Consortium and Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy, Korea.
2. “Study of Sub-10-nm CMOS Extension Technology using topological insulators and ferroelectric materials,” National Research Foundation of Korea funded by Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning, Korea.
3. “NEMS-based Process Platform Development for Monolithic-3D Devices,” Nano·Material Technology Development Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea funded by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning.
4. "HRD Program for Intelligent semiconductor Industry," Korea Semiconductor Industry Association, Korea.
Completed Research Projects
1. “An Appropriate Technology to Breathe Life into Future CMOS Technology,” Undergraduate Research Program 2014, Korea Foundation for the Advancement of Science and Creativity, 2014.